Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Smallest 11x17 Scanner

Wandering about motherhood ... Alpha Females




This
week I took a "moment Daria " at work. I was doing my usual work, when the topic of conversation in the room was about the children, then one of my friends said "oh, have a child is the best thing that can happen to one, is having to live for is to have reason to live ", so I thought out loud without realizing that all we had fallen silent, and what teacher screaming guy episode sausage, echoed in the more acidic instead comment that I have launched here," Ugh, then I have to just kill himself ! "and when I looked up, he had ten women nailing intense, so just thought," Say something intelligent !!!!", say something intelligent so tongue-tied desembarrarla only managed to say "yes, you must be a wonderful experience being a mother, but lives for many more reasons, not ?".... hmmm ... no, finished item, not safe at all.

Everyone tells me that way because I am not yet a mother, but I think that even if it is continue with the same conviction. In Brahmakumaris learned that the first service with which we must fight is the attachment, both individuals and to the material. There are many attachments to the fight I do not care, because I do not want me back again insensitive to the problems of my family, my partner, and the people I love. In any case, so that a child is the reason to live of a woman, do not share. Motherhood is a wonderful thing, and although I have not experienced it themselves, should bring much happiness and fulfillment, but do not think we should back the heart of a woman's life.

few months ago, I met a woman about sixty years ago, who worked as a clerk at the Court. Every day I saw her dressed in black, and his face reflected infinite sadness, and of course we were users who were paying his temper. One day I tried to start a conversation with her, and asked about their hobbies, their interests, so coldly replied that he was not interested at all, that since her son died she wanted to die, and I thought every day why he took it with him. Do not know what to say, but only managed to tell him where that was, he does not like to see it well, but would love to see her happy and eager to live. She almost burst into tears, but held out until he could start a smile.

wish all people, men and women, lived with the firm conviction that here we develop our skills, internal motivation, with the purpose to serve others. That love is the engine that moves us, starting to love ourselves, but this does not happen when we are full of frustrations. Children should not be the only move us, there are many more reasons in life to be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment