Sunday, June 13, 2010

Military Letters Tango

Lula da Silva: "My mother was my greatest respect"

His name heads the list of world's most influential Magazine. In his country enjoys such popularity that in 2006 won reelection to the presidency. In the world of politics is hard to trust people in their real interest in the intentions behind this desire to achieve power. In the case of Lula da Silva, happens to me every time I hear about such tenderness I feel overwhelmed I have to believe that inevitably, involve me, I feel that if I run to hug him rompecostillas. The other day I saw the documentary South of the Border, until I stood to applaud at the screen when he spoke of the account balance with the IMF and World Bank Brazil, and there was so much emotion that my entire room endorsed and applauded me as well.

few days ago I discovered the Latin American Presidents series, which airs on Public Television Argentina. I started to see the first chapters of the interview with Lula Da Silva, and never tire of seeing, to hear and to know their history, despite all the hardships he has suffered during his lifetime, has gone so far. In one part of the interview, he said that never in his life thought to become president of Brazil, he had very little dreams: to sleep dreaming I had breakfast in the morning dreaming of lunch, and afternoon dreaming snack. Mourn warms my heart to see this man, and the images that pass along the interview, he does several times, and others can see their eyes moist with emotion to the surface.

The part that interested me this program was what I call the theory of the crime of Lula. After studying some criminologists, none of them pointed to the side pointed to Lula. He tells how he was raised with seven siblings, his father was a womanizer, who abused his mother, but this one day grew bolder, and left him, grabbed their children and ventured to raise its account, fighting against everything, like a lioness caring for puppies. An illiterate woman, uneducated, but who knew how to implement values \u200b\u200bto their children, knew instill self-esteem, love of work, to a dignified life, etc. Lula thinks and then says that what is needed now in the family is just a reference, either the mother or father. In his case, his mother, the adoration of his life, a hero, was his great respect, and despite the poor conditions of their children ended any thief, "bandit", contrary to good people.

Later in the documentary, Lula sindicallistas recounts his years, and just when he was sent to jail his mother died while he was able to say goodbye. Nobody ever told him that his Luisinho was imprisoned for not more concerned, so the day of his funeral Lula negotiated with the police and at least able to attend the funeral, then to mourn at his grave back to the bars.

wish many more women as benchmarks for their children, as the guide They will fly the way for good. Woe to those children who roam the streets begging, with her mother watching to bring money in any case. Woe to those children who grow up in prisons, what respect can have ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment