Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Miosotis Boobs Stream



This was my favorite, is very intelligent and affectionate


On Saturday I found out too late about the event organized by Friends of Animals Foundation FADA in Malecon Simon Bolivar, but not for more than I ran from my house, I came when they were sweeping the place. No way, no odor the dog was only the last tuna sandwiches and with that I brought because they do not like. So I came across two volunteers of the foundation and went to the hostel, Hartnell tasks that meet religiously every week, and upon hearing this I was overcome by curiosity to know this place, so that convinced my mom and ended up adopting one such that the head could get my mother that it was better to have one of these, the farmer who she wants. Then I gave a ride to these little souls charity of the Lord who brought me to the shelter of abandoned pets, a secret hideaway not disclosed unless you are interested are to adopt, in volunteering, or to disseminate others adopt. Then we come to

mysterious place, finding the largest pack I've seen in my life! Over two hundred dogs of different sizes, ages, colors, giving priority to color candy and adults who no longer wants to adopt. I watched with great suspicion at first, afraid to approach for fear of being bitten, trapped and skinned on the spot. First came my boyfriend and seemed to be playing in a kindergarten, so I flung, I opened the gate and suddenly had twenty dogs around me, some standing on two legs, some lying face up hoping that they knead your tummy, rubbing against other legs, all seemed shouting "adóptamee!" "Me, me, me!" "I'm funnier than him!" "Got no, I'm much more thankful that I look at!". I had never received so much love for many things at once. I sat on a stool and many came so lovingly, slowly enough to enchant without getting scared. I shed some tears of feeling so much love that animals give without receiving anything in return, even dirty or crowded they were there, they only look for someone who cares a bit and give them your love.

Then I went to the area of \u200b\u200bpuppies "adoptable" because, although all are available, they are more likely to find the owner for his young age. They are a ternurita these puppies, it is impressive that everyone has a different personality, his gestures, his way of drawing attention.

the end I took a look at the area of \u200b\u200bcats, which have more than one hundred of them. Unlike the chaotic and dirty place where dogs live, by its very nature and the limited space, the area of \u200b\u200bcats radiated calm, very clean and fine them, so they are essentially refined.

is very difficult to convince my mother to adopt a mongrel dog and flea-bitten, you only have love to give, and with good bathed and flea spray would be a stuffed bear. In any case, this experience helped me to reaffirm my love for animals, and to share with the people I know, about this refuge, and hopefully many of these pets are adopted by people of good heart.

FADA For more information, adoption of strays, a dispensary, and other work carried out by the foundation, enter www.fada-ecuador.org .

0 comments:

Post a Comment